Friday, January 22, 2010

Shopping In Ahmedabad Aunique Blog Create By Hinakausar.hope You Getting Me Response To My Creation.

PR Log (Press Release) – Jan 22, 2010 – shopping

Hello friends! I am your friend Hina kausar. I create a new blog to my friends please come to there and I hope you getting me response to my creation.Shopping in Ahmedabad - This shopping section of Ahmedabad India portal providing the information on best shopping places in Ahmedabad city, famous purchasing areas for shopping lovers.

Gallops Mall: The Gallops spread over 225,000..."

sms10 Acres MallShopping Mall Raipur, Ahmedabad

"10 Acres Mall: 10 Acres is one of the largest..."

smsHimalaya MallShopping Mall Drive In Road, Ahmedabad

"Himalaya Mall: Situated in the prime location..." ( 1 rating )

smsIscon Mega MallShopping Mall Bodakdev, Ahmedabad

"Iscon Mega Mall: Iscon Mall, located in West..." ( 1 comment , 1 rating )

smsJashnShopping Mall Sarkhej Gandhinagar Highway, Ahmedabad

smsSatyam MallShopping Mall Satellite, Ahmedabad

smsFreeway MallShopping Mall Bodakdev, Ahmedabad

smsAhmedabad CentralShopping Mall Ambawadi, Ahmedabad

sms

More results for Shopping Malls, Ahmedabad

No comments:

Post a Comment